Friday, January 7, 2011

Santa Claus is coming to Town

Picture
Picture

This is the cake/cupcakes I made for my daughter's teachers and classmates. I did not get the chance to make individual edible cupcake toppers, so I bought the Wilton cupcake wrappers that came with paper decorations. However, I did all the cake toppers using fondant with tylose powder.

When I brought the cake to school this morning, one of Melissa's classmates commented "That is the best cake I've ever seen"...that made my morning.  To be appreciated like that by a 5 yr old, is "PRICELESS". How i wish we grown-ups would be as appreciative as kids then it will be a better world to live in.

Let me close by wishing everyone the best of holidays and wonderful new year to come. Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment