Friday, January 7, 2011

New Passion - Delicious Work of Art

In February 2010, I decided to get some basic cake decorating courses to learn how to decorate cakes. I wanted to be able to make my daughter's birthday cakes. Little did I know that I am on my way to an interesting discovery. A new passiion, a new hobby.

I have been interested in arts, in fact when I finished high school, I had intented to take Fine Arts but ended up getting a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering degree which paved the way to my career in IT for more  than 20 years now. 

My new hobby, my new passion - Cake Decorating is a way for me to show my artistic side. I must say that I am self-thought, researching online, joining other cakers site to get a great deal of information and tips about Cake decorating.

I started this website to share what I have created and at some point share what I have learned. I hope you will enjoy your visit to my site. Please do not hesitate to leave a comment and I am always very grateful for your time and hoping to eventually pave to friendship.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment